2.5.12

Nyan Cat - Day 10 (Finally!)

Quick post:

Nyan Cat on my lips on top of Palladio Berry lip stain + derpy full face shot with iPhone's weird enhancing thingy.






Product list:

Face:
L'Oreal True Match Concealer - light/medium W 4-5
Maybelline Dream Mat Fluid Foundation - 21 Soft beige - Nude
BFTE Mineral Veil - Translucent
GCC Blush - Doll Cheeks

Eyes:
Evil Shades Spectrum Pot - Padawan
BFTE - Bubbly
Detrivore Highlight - Sordid
Detrivore Highlight - Lust
BFTE - Very Vanilla
BFTE - Navy
Maybelline mascara - Turbo Volum' Express

Lips:
Palladio Lip stain - Berry
Shiro Cosmetics Intertube - Nyan Cat

And that's it, I think. Hope you like it!

P.-


Blogs participating in the 90 Days Challenge:

Currently playing: Credits for X-Men Origins: Wolverine

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments, and I really appreciate them!
Thanks for reading my blog! <3