7.4.12

Tag: 11 Things About Me - Day 5/90 - Due Yesterday (^-^')

Hey, guys!


Yup, I'm (super) late on this, but I'll try to have two (or three) posts up tonight. 


I was tagged by the lovely Jessica from Better of Redhead and instructions are as they follow:


1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
4. Email the person to let them know that they’ve been tagged.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.



Does rule 1 mean I have to post eleven things about me besides answering the questions? Well, I think I'm gonna do that anyway :D


1. I absolutely love to read, yet I don't do it a lot. I have a huge list of books waiting to be read. 
2. I used to collect music albums before I started collecting makeup. I have a LOT of CDs. :/
3. My favorite color is green. I gravitate toward anything green.
4. I legitimately think animals are the love of my life.

Who needs a boyfriend when you can come home to them? :3
5. I've never tried a single MAC product.



6. My life-long dream would be to start an animal shelter in my country (and not to be allergic to cats :c).
7. I am DEADLY allergic to snails. DEADLY.
8. I can never make up my mind on my favorite band. I just love them all so much!
One of my favorite bands and albums.
9. I'm addicted to lip balm. I have one in every corner of my room, two to keep in my pockets, one in every bag I own and I'm applying it 24/7.
10. I eat sugar cubes. Like, on their own. As if they were candy. No, I'm not kidding.
11. The only kinds of shoes I own are Chucks (Converse shoes) and boots. I don't like open-toe-ed (?) shoes and I like heels but I feel a little out of place wearing them, since I don't really have many places or occasions to wear them to.


Questions:

1. What is your favourite brand of makeup?



I don't think I have a single favorite makeup brand, I rather focus on actual products than brands, so I kind of like bits and pieces from different companies. Besides, I don't think I've tried that many brands to be able to really choose a favorite one. I will say that one of my absolute favorites is Geek Chic Cosmetics, though. They are such a complete indie brand with great quality products and I have yet to try a product by them that I don't like.




2. What is the worst thing you've ever done to look amazing?


I'm not sure I get this question? I mean, I've done not-so-catholic stuff like dry-shaving my legs or cutting a broken nail with regular scissors, but that's usually less "to look amazing" and more out of lack of time and/or resources…? lol

3. What is the worst brand you've ever tried?



Again, I'm not very brand focused, and I do believe most brands have their strong points and the not-so-strong ones, like Maybelline: I like their lipsticks and foundations, but their mascaras smudge and flake on me like nobody's business, their shadows are usually not very pigmented and very dry feeling, etc. I have to say I have tried some products from a few national drugstore brands that aren't exactly the highlights on my collection xD

4. Lipstick or Lipgloss?



Lipstick all the way! I really don't like lipgloss very much. I don't like the feel of it, I'm not supper fond of the look either, the fact that you have to constantly reapply and I always feel like I'm gonna get it everywhere :/

5. Eyeliner: Liquid, Gel or Pencil?



Mmm, tough one! I use all three, because they all have very specific looks and pros & cons, but lately I've been (ab)using my pencils a little more, just because it's faster (no brushes!) and I'm a little bit less likely to mess it up during the morning rush.

6. What is your favourite post?



As in my own? I'm not really a religious blogger; this challenge is probably the most I've ever posted! But I would have to say I really liked the looks I did for the "NTMS Disney challenge" post (Or whatever I called it :D).


7. Who is one of your favourite fellow beauty blogger?


I've been really hooked on two blogs lately, and for a really long time. One being Confessions of a Glitterholic and the other one is Killer Colors. Both, Christina's and Viola's blogs, are made in such a beautiful way, yet kept simple and easy to read that keep me coming back to them. Their posts are short and sweet and complemented with gorgeous pictures!

8. What look do you wish you could really pull off, but haven't tried yet?



Mmm, bold/uncommon lip colors, I think. Like teal, mint or even black lips. For some reason I'm really into these looks on other people, but I've never tried it on myself. I might just have to one of this days! :D

9. Who is your beauty hero?


Oh, wow, I don't know! There's so much talent in the makeup industry but the first two that come to mind are Pat McGrath and Alex Box. They're both really big names at the moment; Alex's work with the contours of the face are truly amazing and Pat does flawless, glowing, ethereal looking skin like no one else!

Pat McGrath
Alex Box
10. What celebrity needs a serious makeover?


Hmmm… I'm not really big on following celebrities, but I have noticed that I *think* I don't like Emma Stone's makeup that much. She is gorgeous but I don't know, there's always something about her makeup that I don't like.

11. What is your favourite color to wear?



Clothes? Green, black and/or red. Makeup? Blues and Teals for eyeshadows and for lips I like bold colors: Pinks, reds or vampy wines and plums.


Woot. Done! :D


My questions:


1. What does makeup mean to you? What is your favorite thing about makeup?
2. What is one product that pumps up your confidence like no other?
3. Biggest beauty pet peeve?
4. Do you have an uncommon or unique beauty tip you'd like to pass along?
5. What is your holly grail product that you would hoard if it ever got discontinued?
6. What is a makeup product you could totally live without?
7. If you could only wear 3 products on your face, which ones would you choose?
8. What are your weakest and strongest points when it comes to makeup application?
9. What do you think of trend? Yay or nay? Do you like to follow them?
10. What is one beauty/fashion trend you wish would have a comeback?
11.Is there one thing about yourself that we may not know, that you'd like to share?


And my tags!:


Confessions of a Glitterholic
Trials & Tribulations of the Tinted Tankadin
A Touch of Glamour
Adventures of a 40-Something Beauty Addict
Makeup Fancy
Acidwash06
The OPI Junkie
Makeup Whore
Closed Eye Typing
Lexy Does It
Papermoth


I hope no one has already been tagged or done this already, and of course you only have to do it if you want to.


And that's it, hope you enjoyed! I had a lot of fun :)


P.- 


Blogs participating in the 90 Days Challenge:




Currently Playing: Same as last time :P


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments, and I really appreciate them!
Thanks for reading my blog! <3