30.9.13

The Forgotten - Pt. 2

Hola, hola!

El fin de semana pasado me puse a limpiar las fotos de mi computador y encontré muchas que nunca publiqué, y eso es lo que les traigo hoy. No puedo decir que me acuerde de todo lo que usé, pero lo voy a intentar :P.

Last weekend I thought I'd clean up my computer and I found a bunch of pictures I never posted, so that's what I'm doing today. I can't say I'll remember everything I used, but I'll try :P.

Muchos de estos looks los hice con los productos que estaban en mi lista de Project Pan, que estoy a punto de terminar :D.

Most of these looks were part of my Project Pan, which I'm proud to announce, I'm almost done with! :D
Lo único que recuerdo de esto son los labios: Lip Tar de OCC en Electric Grandma (<3)

The only thing I recognize from this are the lips, and it's OCC Lip Tar in Electric Grandma.


Según mi lista, estos podrían ser Sugarpill Magentric, BFTE Aloha, y tal vez GCC Born in Fire.

Judging by my list these could be Sugarpill Magentric, BFTE Aloha, and probaly GCC Born in Fire.

Sé que el azul es el Maybelline Color Tattoo en Tenacious Teal con algo encima pero no sé qué :/

I know the blue is Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tenacious Teal with something on top, but I don't know what...

Los colores en el párpado son Bali y Blue me Over de BFTE.

The colors on the lid are Bali and Blue me Over from BFTE.


Éstos deben ser Magentric de Sugarpill, Aloha de BFTE y Born in Fire the GCC, con algún café mate en la cuenca, probablemente Truffle de BFTE.

These seem to be Magentric from Sugarpill, Aloha from BFTE, and Born in Fire by GCC with a matte brown in the crease, most likely Truffle by BFTE.


De nuevo, no sé que usé en los párpados, pero el azul es el mismo Color Tattoo, Tenacious Teal. Se ve taaan lindo como delineador!

Again, I have no idea what's on the lid, but the blue is the same Color Tattoo, Tenacious Teal. It makes a killer liner!


Los amarillos son Miniature Sun de Darling Girl y Dunsparce de Shiro.

The yellows here are Miniature Sun by Darling Girl y Dunsparce by Shiro.

Y nuevamente, Tenacious Teal. De verdad que me encanta xD El delineador es Scuba Dive de BFTE.

And again, Tenacious Teal. Can you tell I love it? :P The liner is by BFTE, called Scuba Dive.


Creo que el verde es Dowry de VDC, y el amarillo es Dunsparce de nuevo.

I think the green is VDC's Dowry, and the yellow is Dunsparce again.


Aquí usé mis sombras de Sugarpill :) Son, de izq. a der.: 2 AM, Poison Plum, Velocity, Afterparty, Mochi, Acidberry y un poquito de Buttercupcake.

Here I filled in my brows with Sugarpill shadows. From left to right, they're 2 AM, Poison Plum, Velocity, Afterparty, Mochi, Acidberry, and a touch of Buttercupcake.
Creo que en este ultimo usé unas muestras de Meow Cosmetics, pero ya no las tengo así que no se como se llamaban.

I believe here I used a few samples from Meow Cosmetics, but I don't have them anymore so I don't know their names.

Y eso es por ahora! Pronto voy a subir un post con cositas para un blog sale, por si a alguien le interesan. ;) Que tengan buena semana!

And that's it for now! I'll be having a blog sale soon, I believe, in case anyone is interested ;). I hope you have a great week!

P.-

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments, and I really appreciate them!
Thanks for reading my blog! <3